Terms and conditions
1. Welcome to songzog.com
2. User agreement:
By using this site you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and other users’ information. You also agree to be responsible for any or all activities that occur on your account. You further agree that songzog.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with your responsibilities. You further agree that songzog.com is not liable for any loss or damages caused by the disclosure of your password or username.
Receipt of promotions:
By signing up for songzog.com you are opting-in to receive songzog.com newsletter, and other special offer emails from songzog.com or any of its partner sites.
Transfer is prohibited:
Access privilege is not transferable. Your password and account are personal to you and are not transferable. You may not use anyone else’s password or allow anyone else to use your password to access the account or to receive payment.
3. User eligibility and rules:
songzog.com at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept registration to this site.
To be eligible to use this site you must:
- Have an active email address.
- Have only one account in your name, using multiple emails or physical address will result in termination of the user privilege.
- Provide valid contact information including name, postal address and email address.
- Users are responsible to promptly update such information, should it change.
- You cannot impersonate or misrepresent your identity.
- Use this solely for your own enjoyment, not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third parties.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF USER PRIVELEGE.
4. Code of conduct
As a member of songzog.com community you will uphold this Code of Conduct and are liable for all activities and content you post in songzog.com. songzog.com services are intended for members 18 years and older.
- Exhibits, incites, advocates or expresses pornography or adult contents.
- Is intended to harm or exploit some one
- Posts false identity
- Invades any one’s privacy
- Is intended to threaten, defame, degrade or intimidate an individual or a group of individuals
- Interferes with the songzog.com site.
- Uses profanity on the site.
- Infringes on songzog.com’s intellectual property.
- Continue to use if a user’s account is suspended.
- Publishes contact information of other users.
- Misuses of other user’s email
- Violates any local, national and international law
- Any conduct that, in our sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from enjoying or using the site or any link site.
- Accesses or attempts to access private areas of the site or any others user’s information. .
- Promotes any virus or any other computer programming that is designed or intended to damage or destroy this site.
- Unsolicited email, Usenet, or message board posting (spam) to gather referrals.
Termination and Cancellation
songzog.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review and remove user created services and content at will as well as delete messages or ban participants that are deemed objectionable.
Right and responsibility
Please do not share information that others could use to harm you. songzog is not responsible for the content or activities in any user created message.
songzog.com and the Bangali community work together to maintain a healthy, vibrant Bangali community and to keep the site working properly. Please report any abuse, problems, offensive content and policy violation to us.
songzog.com reserve the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time without prior notice
Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Without your explicit consent, we use your information only for administrative and service related purpose. However, songzog.com reserve the right to communicate with you and may send promotional offers. We view protection of user privacy as a very important community principal.
songzog.com own the songzog.com, songzog.com logo, slogan and all the trademarks, service marks, graphics and contents used in connection with songzog or the web site. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or use any of these materials. Violations will be prosecuted to the full extent of law.
I agree to indemnify you for any claims, liabilities, damages, damages and consequential lawsuits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, as well as any claims related to songzog.com.